Gillian advises Mary T and her team on how to integrate new theories and online/digital learning resources to their already impactful and successful programmes. Mary T and Azurite continually strive to innovate their development and coaching programmes and Gillian designs and develops digital learning resources, materials and content for the business.
“Working with Mary T and her team is like working with your best friends as your colleagues. Mary T gives you her full trust when it comes to implementing new ideas, she is brave in moving her business into new spaces.”
Previously, Gillian worked as a Career Coach, Trainer and Facilitator with 7 years’ experience consulting, designing and delivering programmes with a variety of Organisations and Education settings. She gained experience here in Career Development, Further Education & Upskilling, Personal Effectiveness, Team Working, Communication & Interpersonal Skills as well as Change programmes.
- 2016/2017 Masters in ELearning Design and Development. CIT, Cork
- 2014 Fetac Level 7: E-learning Design and Development. Harvest Training Academy
- 2012-2014 Coaching CPD and Supervision in Transactional Analysis
- 2011 Certified MBTI Facilitator. IMI, Dublin (OPP Assessed)
- 2007 A.C.C – Associate Certified Coach. Coaching Development
- 2005 Certificate in Training and Development. NUIG, Galway
- 1999 BEng in Electronic Engineering. UL, Limerick
She is skilled in bespoke instructional design, creating visual models and e-learning modules using experiential and practise based learning approaches.
She is creative in designing digital media to bring learning topics to life and facilitate skills development for the workplace.
“I love time outdoors and can be found on local laneways walking with my 3 kids and new rescue collie. When the weather warms up, we get out to the local beaches in Clare as much as we can. I also love sharing a warm fire, conversation and glass of vino with hubbie and friends.”