Pat works with Azurite and Mary T in delivering their one-to-one Executive Coaching and Leadership & Management Development Programmes within organisations.
Mary T and Pat have trained and worked with each other over the last 10 years. They share the same values and philosophies in coaching and facilitating with uncompromising quality and total integrity.
Over the years Pat has worked with a wide variety of industries and sectors and has developed a high level of coaching and mentoring expertise and skill in addition to an extraordinary level of knowledge and passion about coaching, careers and leadership development.
- PCC: Professional Certified Coach accredited by the ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Hetac Level 7 Special Purpose Award in Coaching; Tipperary Institute
- Certificate & Diploma in Coaching; Tipperary Institute / Coaching Development UK
- Transactional Analysis Certification; International Centre for Business Coaching, Scotland
- BA Degree European Studies; University of Limerick
“My distinctive focus is on supporting individuals to take full responsibility for their careers and lives and to help them find authentic expression… to become all they were meant to be…”
Pat has a unique, highly personal, fully grounded & practical approach to his work. He values honesty, integrity, confidentiality and total professionalism and aligned to a dedicated partnership approach with client companies. He is highly empathetic with a positive style which encourages, supports & inspires. He is highly effective with absolute belief in equality, respect and the client’s resourcefulness.
“In my spare time, you’ll find me close to nature and amongst friends – music, books, treks up Mount Brandon and long walks by rivers or the sea enable me to remain grounded, energised and resourceful. “