We respect your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
We may collect and store general information for statistical purposes. For example, we may count the number of visitors to the different pages of our Web site to help make them more useful to visitors. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
What Personal Information About Customers Do We Gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web site.
Brochure Requests, Enquiry Forms, Contact Us
- The information you supply on the Brochure Request, Enquiry Forms and Contact Us pages is primarily used to enable us to send you a copy of the requested brochure, answer your query or to process your enquiry.
- In order to process your brochure request, enquiry or query we will need to record your personal details.
- The phone number is collected to enable us to contact you to answer your query, or in the future for marketing and research purposes.
- The email address may be used by us for marketing purposes if you have checked the box stating that you wish to receive emailed news and information from us. If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose by means of a check box on the site.
- We will retain your details only for as long as you wish us to. You can unsubscribe from our email database by clicking on the remove link at the base of each email or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Your information is protected during transmission by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Only the last four digits of your credit card numbers are revealed when confirming an order. Of course, the entire credit card number is transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing you with services – We may process your personal data when you avail of the following services: 1-1 Coaching, Workshops, Development Programmes, Speaking Events
- Running our business – we will process your data to monitor and improve the quality of our service and to meet obligations that apply to the administration of our business.
- We will process your data when running competitions, promotions, research and conducting customer surveys.
If you fail to provide your personal data when needed, we may not be able to perform our contract with you or provide you with our services.
In compliance to Directive 95/46/EC, the General Data Protection Regulation, we have added the following amendments and updates to our Privacy Statement.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason that is aligned with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you by email and we will explain the circumstance.
Sensitive personal information
We will use your sensitive personal information about to ensure your health and safety when you are availing of our services and to ensure that we comply with the Equal Status Acts.
You will not be subject to decisions that will have a significant impact on you based solely on automated decision-making, unless we have a lawful basis for doing so and we have notified you.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Transferring information outside the EU
We do not envisage that any of your personal data will be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will always take steps to ensure that any transfer of your information outside of the EEA is carefully managed to protect your privacy rights.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes. If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact email@example.com in writing.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person.
Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Cookies Use Policy
Anonymous tracking software (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, like many other websites. The cookies set by it gather anonymous data of how people are using this site and then provide us with visitor statistics, details of page views,etc, which enables us to provide better and more relevant content for visitors in the future. If you wish, you can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics completely at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. The cookies which Google places on your computer are called:
You can delete these cookies whenever you like.
X-Mapping-kojlelff This is a load balancing cookie, and helps to optimise the performance of the site. It contains a random number and expires at the end of your session.
.twitter.com These cookies are used where the ‘Tweet’ button is present on the website and are used to facilitate visitors sharing our website on Twitter. See https://twitter.com/privacy
.linkedin.com These cookies are used where the ‘Linkedin’ button is present on the website and are used to facilitate visitors sharing our website on Linkedin. See http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
All cookies can be deleted through your internet browser settings after using our website and will not impact future use of our website.
We may amend these Internet Privacy Practices at any time, and when such a change is made we will post a revised version on this website. Changes will be effective when they are posted. It is your responsibility to review this privacy statement from time to time to be aware of any such changes. Your continued use of this website indicates your agreement to any such changes.