We respect your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
We may collect and store general information for statistical purposes. For example, we may count the number of visitors to the different pages of our Web site to help make them more useful to visitors. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
What Personal Information About Customers Do We Gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web site.
Brochure Requests, Enquiry Forms, Contact Us
- The information you supply on the Brochure Request, Enquiry Forms and Contact Us pages is primarily used to enable us to send you a copy of the requested brochure, answer your query or to process your enquiry.
- In order to process your brochure request, enquiry or query we will need to record your personal details.
- The phone number is collected to enable us to contact you to answer your query, or in the future for marketing and research purposes.
- The email address may be used by us for marketing purposes if you have checked the box stating that you wish to receive emailed news and information from us. If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose by means of a check box on the site.
- We will retain your details only for as long as you wish us to. You can unsubscribe from our email database by clicking on the remove link at the base of each email or by email to email@example.com
- What if you think we have incorrect information or you would like a copy of the information we hold about you?
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Your information is protected during transmission by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Only the last four digits of your credit card numbers are revealed when confirming an order. Of course, the entire credit card number is transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Cookies Use Policy
Anonymous tracking software (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, like many other websites. The cookies set by it gather anonymous data of how people are using this site and then provide us with visitor statistics, details of page views,etc, which enables us to provide better and more relevant content for visitors in the future. If you wish, you can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics completely at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. The cookies which Google places on your computer are called:
You can delete these cookies whenever you like.
X-Mapping-kojlelff This is a load balancing cookie, and helps to optimise the performance of the site. It contains a random number and expires at the end of your session.
.twitter.com These cookies are used where the ‘Tweet’ button is present on the website and are used to facilitate visitors sharing our website on Twitter. See https://twitter.com/privacy
.linkedin.com These cookies are used where the ‘Linkedin’ button is present on the website and are used to facilitate visitors sharing our website on Linkedin. See http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
All cookies can be deleted through your internet browser settings after using our website and will not impact future use of our website.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us with a request to the email address at the foot of this site. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
We may amend these Internet Privacy Practices at any time, and when such a change is made we will post a revised version on this website. Changes will be effective when they are posted. It is your responsibility to review this privacy statement from time to time to be aware of any such changes. Your continued use of this website indicates your agreement to any such changes.