Lead with High Impact
Authentic leaders demonstrate a passion for their purpose, practice their values consistently, and lead with the hearts as well as their heads. They establish long-term, meaningful relationships and have the self-discipline to get results. They know who they are – HBR
Our Lead with High Impact programme runs deeper and encompasses elements of all that comes before it, the full Communicate with High Impact at its core, optional Mentoring and Presenting with High impact modules, plus it deepens and builds awareness of authentic leadership and explores how vulnerability shows up for the Irish Leader every day and it challenges any limiting beliefs he/she may be holding on to that are impacting on their ability to be a truly inspired leader.
This programme supports our leaders, through a series of masterclasses and 1-to-1 coaching (over a 6 – 8 month period) who want to bring their leadership capabilities to the next level, to embrace their vulnerability and learn to challenge the old paradigms and patterns of behaviour that may no longer be serving them.
Sustainability is a question that comes up constantly for Leadership Development – How can we embody and role model leadership behaviours so that they become the norm and how do we hold ourselves accountable for our choices, decisions and behaviours?
This lead with high Impact programme invites us into the space of how we better sustain these learnings, choices and new strategies so they might become the new norm and part of the culture. Of course, to do this effectively requires emotional exposure and vulnerability.
“We need to have honest conversations about what it takes to bring our best, most authentic selves to work and how to effectively encourage our colleagues to do the same. We need to understand the human side of cultivating an organizational culture where people feel inspired and supported. These conversations may sound risky and vulnerable, but risk and vulnerability are essential to courageous Leadership” – Dr. Brené Brown.
Embracing the Lead with High Impact philosophies and skills will support your leaders and teams to:
- Develop the solidness and courage to ask the questions that need to be asked, express their own truth, safely offer opinions and have the courageous conversations.
- Enhance Trust – leaders are more inclined to see opportunity rather than threat in everyone working together which leads to better and faster implementation of plans and projects.
- Champion and hold the psychological safety for every member of their team to do the same.
- Eliminate shame, blame or judgement, impatience, imposition or projection as part of their management style
- Understand and appreciate The Power of Vulnerability and choose to embrace it, invite change, be innovative and encourage the unleashing of their creativity
- Foster an environment of trust, personal accountability, unity and team spiritwhere everyone is seen to volunteer their best contribution to the business.
- Retaining key talentand Higher talent visibility – accelerate the targeted development of internal talents while supporting succession planning strategies, through professional growth and personal development.
- Higher levels of honesty and directness will be created where opinions are valued, conversations are more meaningful, the status quo is questioned, people are more forthcoming in the pursuit of ‘doing it better’ than before.
What Others Say
“Mary T’s programs return the highest ‘evaluation’ ratings and engagement by all participants. As a Training, Development and Communication manager, this is the return on investment that has Novartis consistently seek out Mary T’s skills and expertise. Her creativity, experience, knowledge and passion for her subject contribute to very exciting and interactive course design making the training experience a very high value exercise. Unlike some trainers, Mary T, doesn’t do ‘off the shelf’ courses, she collaborates with us every time and together we design exactly what’s needed. On top of all this, Mary T is a true professional, a really personable person and a pleasure to deal with. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to any organisation who takes pride in their people and for whom a ‘return on investment’ is crucial.”